Hospital Auxiliaries have been fundraising for hospitals for decades. Dedicated volunteers do everything from visiting and guiding patients around the hospitals to running charity thrift shops, gift shops and organizing fundraising events. Their goal; to improve the quality of life for patients and raise as much money as possible to purchase medical equipment.
Auxiliary volunteers enjoy their jobs and make an incredible difference for their communities. The SOS Medical Foundation salutes the hard-working auxiliaries throughout the South Okanagan Similkameen.
- Penticton Hospital Auxiliary
- Penticton Regional Hospital Gift Shop
- Summerland Health-Care Auxiliary
- South Okanagan Health Care Auxiliary
- Princeton Hospital Auxiliary
Our thanks to all the volunteers for their dedication and support.