The South Okanagan Similkameen Medical Foundation is dedicated to the achievement of excellence in supporting the delivery of health services in our region. You can help by making your donation for the Penticton Regional Hospital, which serves the entire region.
We also encourage donors to designate their financial gifts to one or more of the Health Care Facilities we serve in Penticton, Summerland, Oliver, Princeton and Keremeos.
Please help us to preserve the quality of health care delivery in the South Okanagan Similkameen by making a donation to South Okanagan Similkameen Medical Foundation for any of the following facilities:
- Penticton Regional Hospital
- Trinity Centre, Penticton
- Moog and Friends Hospice House, Penticton
- Summerland Health Centre
- Dr. Andrew Pavilion, Summerland
- Princeton General Hospital
- Ridgewood Lodge, Princeton
- South Similkameen Health Centre, Keremeos
- Orchard Haven, Keremeos
- South Okanagan General Hospital, Oliver
- Sunnybank Centre, Oliver
- McKinney Place, Oliver
- Osoyoos Health Centre
- Penticton Health Centre
- Braemore Lodge, Penticton
We also take cash, cheques, debit, Visa, Mastercard and Money Orders. Make your cheque payable to: SOSMF
You may drop off your donation to the South Okanagan Similkameen Medical Foundation, located just inside the Penticton Regional Hospital at the main entrance.
You may phone or mail your donation to:
South Okanagan Similkameen Medical Foundation
550 Carmi Avenue,
Penticton BC V2A 3G6